Bathroom Cleaner (Bottle + 2 Tabs)
1 Bathroom single bottle (100% recycled plastic bottle) + 2 Bathroom cleaning tabs
Do you remember the weird and unpleasant feeling you had last time you threw away a one-time-use cleaning bottle? With the help of Skosh's small and biodegradable cleaning tablet, you can simply reuse the spray bottle you already have at home and drastically decrease your plastic waste! 😊
Since most of the dirt in bathrooms come in the form of chalk and limestone, the ph-level of the cleaning liquid has to be adjusted accordingly. This is why Skosh's Bathroom cleaning tablet has a low ph-level which makes it easy for you to clean your bathroom.
✔️ No plastic waste
✔️ No toxic ingredients
✔️ Low CO2 emissions
✔️ Wrapped in paper packaging
Designed in Sweden, Made in the EU.
The bottle is consciously produced in China.
How to use
1. Simply fill your bottle with 500 ml of tap water. Warm water is preferable in order to accelerate dissolution progress.
2. You just drop the tablet into the water and let it dissolve.
3. After a couple of minutes, you can screw the nozzle back on and you are ready to clean as usual - but this time without plastic waste!
We recommend using the Bathroom cleaner on the following surfaces: Toilets, sinks, tubs, showers, tiles (porcelain, glazed, ceramic). Don’t use marble, natural stone or wood.
Citric acid, maleic acid, sodium sulfate, sodium hydrogen corbonate, anionic surfactant (5-15%), colouring and essential oils.
The scent of Bathroom cleaner is characterised by a fresh and citric note.
The Bathroom cleaner has a low ph-level to effectively remove lime and water stains.
Wrapped in paper packaging
End of Life
- The bottle is recyclable in plastic recycling.
- The paper packaging is recyclable in paper recycling.