Glass & Mirror Cleaner (Bottle + 2 Tabs)
1 Glass & Mirror single bottle (100% recycled plastic bottle) + 2 Glass & Mirror cleaning tabs
Do you remember the weird and unpleasant feeling you had last time you threw away a one-time-use cleaning bottle? With the help of Skosh's small and biodegradable cleaning tablet, you can simply reuse the spray bottle you already have at home and drastically decrease your plastic waste! 😊
Normal window cleaners often use alcohol in their formulas to ensure that the cleaning liquid evaporates quickly once it hits the surface. Since alcohol is not available in powder form, Skosh included a special and natural salt that ensures that it leaves no streaks or stains.
✔️ No plastic waste
✔️ No toxic ingredients
✔️ Low CO2 emissions
✔️ Wrapped in paper packaging
Designed in Sweden, Made in the EU.
The bottle is consciously produced in China.
How to use
1. Simply fill your bottle with 500 ml of tap water. Warm water is preferable in order to accelerate dissolution progress.
2. You just drop the tablet into the water and let it dissolve.
3. After a couple of minutes, you can screw the nozzle back on and you are ready to clean as usual - but this time without plastic waste!
We recommend using the Glass & Mirror cleaner on the following surfaces: Mirrors, windows, & glass surfaces. Do not use marble, natural stone or wood.
Citric acid, sodium hydrogen carbonate, anionic surfactant (5-15%), sodium sulfate, sodium benzoate, colouring, and essential oils
The scent of Glass & Mirror Cleaner is characterised by a refreshing ocean breeze.
Glass & Mirror Cleaner has a medium ph-level which helps to clean glass surfaces without leaving stains.
Wrapped in paper packaging
End of Life
- The bottle is recyclable in plastic recycling.
- The paper packaging is recyclable in paper recycling.