Lip Balm L1 Vanilla Scent 13g
Introducing the world’s first recyclable paper container, a great attempt for less plastic for the cosmetic industry.
TOUN28 is an innovative Korean natural cosmetics brand that not only cares for our skin but also protects the environment. All products are made from 100% natural raw materials and ingredients from organic farming and are also delivered in a biodegradable paper bag apart from the cap.
If you need a good scent, try Vanilla!
For people sensitive to artificial scents, this will make your day. Recommended to leave it in a cool and dry place. Since it's made of natural ingredients only, it can be melted at high temperatures. But it does not affect the product quality.
Made in Korea
How to use
- Take an adequate portion and evenly apply it to your lips.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Shelf life 30 months from the date of production.
- Gently squeeze from the bottom of the paper container. If you press the top of the container too strongly, the formulation may flow out.
- Recommended to keep it in your pouch when carrying it.
*Precautions for use
- In case of having side effects such as red rash, swollenness and/or itching while using this cosmetic, or in case such symptoms appear by direct sunlight after using it, consult a dermatologist immediately.
- Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema or dermatitis.
- The lotion texture may be slightly changed like yoghurt at low temperatures because of natural ways of manufacturing.
*Precautions for treatment and storage
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Avoid the place where the direct sunlight is.
Shorea Robusta Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Squalane, Silica, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Amara Kernel Oil, Tocopherol
Wrapped in recycled paper box
End of Life
- Recycled paper packaging is recyclable in paper recycling.
- Aluminium is recyclable in metal & plastic recycling.