pH Balancing Toner - 50% Organic Hibiscus Flower Water
Introducing the world’s first recyclable paper container, a great attempt for less plastic for the cosmetic industry.
TOUN28 is an innovative Korean natural cosmetics brand that not only cares for our skin but also protects the environment. All products are made from 100% natural raw materials and ingredients from organic farming and are also delivered in a biodegradable paper bag apart from the cap.
The pH-balancing facial toner with 50% organic hibiscus flower water clarifies, soothes and refreshes the facial skin after cleansing. In a few seconds, the toning toner restores the pH of the facial skin, helps to strengthen the skin's natural protective barrier and optimally prepares the skin to receive facial care.
The USDA-certified organic hibiscus used in its production is extracted at low temperatures for 48 hours, thus containing effective anthocyanins and vitamin C. The high-quality formula with natural ingredients intensively moisturizes the skin.
✔️ 100% ingredients of natural origin
✔️ Contains no nanotechnology or microplastics
✔️ No synthetic colors, fragrances and preservatives
✔️ No kerosene, silicone and petroleum products
✔️ Without genetically modified, allergen-free, cruelty-free
✔️ Dermatologically tested
Content: 250 ml (11,90 € / 100 ml)
Made in Korea
How to use
- Take an appropriate amount and spread it on the skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Shelf life 30 months from the date of production.
- Gently squeeze from the bottom of the paper container. If you press the top of the container too strongly, the formulation may flow out.
- Recommended to keep it in your pouch when carrying it.
*Precautions for use
- In case of side effects such as red rash, swollenness and/or itching while using this cosmetic, or if such symptoms appear by direct sunlight after using it, consult a dermatologist immediately.
- Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema or dermatitis.
- The lotion texture may be slightly changed like yoghurt at low temperatures because of natural ways of manufacturing.
*Precautions for treatment and storage
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Avoid the place where the direct sunlight is.
* Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Water (50%), Aqua, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid.
* from controlled organic cultivation
* USDA-certified organic hibiscus * FDA-certified sun salt
Wrapped in a recycled paper box
End of Life
- The recycled paper packaging is recyclable in paper recycling.
- The paper container should be rinsed with water and recyclable in paper recycling.
- The plastic cap and aluminium are recyclable in metal & plastic recycling.