Facial Trouble Care for Dehydrated-Oily Skin 40ml
Introducing the world’s first recyclable paper container, a great attempt for less plastic for the cosmetic industry.
TOUN28 is an innovative Korean natural cosmetics brand that not only cares for our skin but also protects the environment. All products are made from 100% natural raw materials and ingredients from organic farming and are also delivered in a biodegradable paper bag apart from the cap.
Trouble care for dehydrated oily skin eliminates excess oil and balances the skin by keeping only the moisture content in areas that are dehydrated.
100& Natural & 0% Oil moisturizing component. Guaiazulene.
Made in Korea
How to use
- Take an adequate portion on the back of the hand and apply it over the face evenly. Then, gently tap it to absorb it.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Shelf life 30 months from the date of production.
- Gently squeeze from the bottom of the paper container. If you press the top of the container too strongly, the formulation may flow out.
- Recommended to keep it in your pouch when carrying it.
*Precautions for use
- In case of side effects such as red rash, swollenness and/or itching while using this cosmetic, or if such symptoms appear by direct sunlight after using it, consult a dermatologist immediately.
- Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema or dermatitis.
- The lotion texture may be slightly changed like yoghurt at low temperatures because of natural ways of manufacturing.
*Precautions for treatment and storage
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Avoid the place where the direct sunlight is.
Water, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitan Caprylate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Pyridoxine HCl, Allantoin, Salicylic Acid.
Wrapped in a recycled paper box
End of Life
- Recycled paper packaging is recyclable in paper recycling.
- The paper container should be rinsed with water and recyclable in paper recycling.
- The plastic cap and aluminium are recyclable in metal & plastic recycling.