Hand Cleansing Gel 60 ml - 65% Organic Ethanol from Grains
Introducing the world’s first recyclable paper container, a great attempt for less plastic for the cosmetic industry.
TOUN28 is an innovative Korean natural cosmetics brand that not only cares for our skin but also protects the environment. All products are made from 100% natural raw materials and ingredients from organic farming and are also delivered in a biodegradable paper bag apart from the cap.
The hand cleansing gel quickly and reliably disinfects hands and surfaces of all kinds, eliminating 99.99% of bacteria and viruses. The product contains 65% organic ethanol obtained from grains, as well as nourishing ingredients of natural origin such as aloe extract.
✔️ 65% organic ethanol from grains, ingredients of natural origin
✔️ Cleaning & Moisturizing
✔️ Dermatologically tested
✔️ No kerosene, silicone and petroleum products
✔️ Without genetically modified, allergy-free, cruelty-free
Content: 60 ml (10,50 € / 100 ml)
Made in Korea
How to use
- Place enough product (2-3ml) in your palm and thoroughly cover your hands, rub hands together briskly until dry.
- Store in a cool, dry place. After opening, the product has a shelf life of 6 months.
- Gently squeeze from the bottom of the paper container. If you press the top of the container too strongly, the formulation may flow out.
- Recommended to keep it in your pouch when carrying it.
*Precautions for use
- In case of having side effects such as red rash, swollenness and/or itching while using this cosmetic, or in case such symptoms appear by direct sunlight after using it, consult a dermatologist immediately.
- Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema or dermatitis.
- The lotion texture may be slightly changed like yoghurt at low temperatures because of natural ways of manufacturing.
*Precautions for treatment and storage
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Avoid the place where the direct sunlight is.
Alcohol, Aqua, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Betaine, Carbomer, Limonene
* 65% organic ethanol from grains
Wrapped in recycled paper box
End of Life
- The recycled paper packaging is recyclable in paper recycling.
- The paper container should be rinsed with water and recyclable in paper recycling.
- The plastic cap and aluminium are recyclable in metal & plastic recycling.