Luffa Dishwashing Sponge
The conventional plastic sponge has the following problems;
- small plastics loosen during use, which penetrates our water cycle as microplastics.
- the fine-pored foam sponge is an ideal breeding ground for bacteria to multiply. As a result, the sponge quickly smells unpleasant and is often disposed of after a short time, which leads to unnecessary plastic waste.
Clearo Luffa Dishwashing Sponge consists of loofah cucumber, linen and GOTS-certified organic cotton. In use, it does not generate any plastic residue and is also completely biodegradable.
It is an extremely persistent fellow and does its job for months. If you hang it on its strap, it can dry out well thanks to its open-pored structure. As a result, it lasts even longer and unpleasant smells and mold don't stand.
✔️ Ecologically sustainable
✔️ Rinses well
✔️ Fair produced
Luffa is from Vietnam, finishing work is carried out by Buntgut, a Caritas facility in Tuttlingen in Germany
How to use
1. Once the Luffa Dishwashing Sponge comes in contact with warm water, it puffs up and becomes soft.
2. Simply lather the dish soap with the Luffa Dishwashing Sponge.
3. When it's worn out, it can be washed at 60 °C. It will bring it back into shape.
loofah cucumber, linen and GOTS-certified organic cotton
Wrapped in a paper band
End of Life
- The paper packaging is recyclable in paper recycling.
- The Luffa Dishwashing Sponge is completely biodegradable.