Multi-Purpose Cleaner (Bottle + 2 Tabs)
1 Multi-Purpose single bottle (100% recycled plastic bottle) + 2 Multi-Purpose cleaning tabs
Do you remember the weird and unpleasant feeling you had last time you threw away a one-time-use cleaning bottle? With the help of Skosh's small and biodegradable cleaning tablet, you can simply reuse the spray bottle you already have at home and drastically decrease your plastic waste! 😊
Right after the tablet dissolved in your bottle, you can use it on almost any surface in your home. Skosh carefully developed the formula of the tablet in a way that the cleaning liquid has a high ph-level. This ensures that the cleaning solution is not too aggressive and perfectly cuts through grease and grime.
✔️ No plastic waste
✔️ No toxic ingredients
✔️ Low CO2 emissions
✔️ Wrapped in paper packaging
Designed in Sweden, Made in the EU.
The bottle is consciously produced in China.
How to use
1. Simply fill your bottle with 500 ml of tap water. Warm water is preferable in order to accelerate dissolution progress.
2. You just drop the tablet into the water and let it dissolve.
3. After a couple of minutes, you can screw the nozzle back on and you are ready to clean as usual - but this time without plastic waste!
We advise using the Multi-Purpose Cleaner on the following surfaces: Kitchen-Countertops (granite, quartz, laminate, Corian, Formica), stovetops, range hoods, tile walls, sinks, stainless steel, and grills. Do not use marble, natural stone & wood!
Citric acid, sodium carbonate, anionic surfactant (5-15%), colouring, and essential oils.
The scent of our Multi-Purpose cleaner is characterised by a flowery note.
The multi-Purpose cleaner has a high pH-Level that dissolves fats and grease effectively.
Wrapped in paper packaging
End of Life
- The bottle is recyclable in plastic recycling.
- The paper packaging is recyclable in paper recycling.