Notebook A5 - Pomegranate Red, Lined
Meet the world’s first climate-positive notebook made from recycled stone.
- Made from leftovers, still superior
The traditional paper industry is notoriously dirty. Not only does it contribute to deforestation, but the process of converting wood to paper is energy-intensive, wastes tons of water, and pollutes the environment with harmful chemicals.
A good company's notebooks, pocket diaries, journals and sketchbooks are all made using stone paper. Leftover stone from local industries is transformed into paper in a process that uses no water or chemicals and runs on solar energy. It’s one of the cleanest processes.
- The world’s best writing experience
Stone paper is as smooth and durable as a stone found at the beach. The naturally white paper has no grain direction resulting in a frictionless, silky-smooth writing experience. Once you’ve tried it, you won’t ever want to go back. It is also waterproof, tear-resistant and wrinkle-free. Better for you, better for the environment.
- Climate-positive (or carbon-negative)
What’s climate-positive you ask? Simply put, it means that A good company offsets all carbon emissions from the production of each notebook using carbon capture programmes such as tree planting. But they don’t just cancel them out, they go a step further to capture more than is emitted, so each notebook has a negative carbon footprint. Now that’s something to be positive about.
✔️ No trees, No water, No acid, No bleach
✔️ Made with 100% solar energy
✔️ Climate compensated transport
✔️ Tear resistant, Waterproof
✔️ Printed with soy ink
✔️ Made from recycled stone
- Size: A5, 21 cm x 14,8 cm
- Sheet: 144 gsm Stone Paper
- Lined: 7 mm between the lines
Designed in Sweden, made in Taiwan
How to use
- Opens effortlessly and lies completely flat
- Resistant to tearing and won’t cause paper cuts
- Water-resistant and ink does not bleed through
Recycled stone, soy ink
*No wood-pulp, no water & no added chemicals
End of Life
- Stone paper is made of 100% recycled material. Sort as combustible waste and the product will be recycled as Waste To Energy.
- Waste-to-energy, plastic-bin or let it photodegrade in nature.